Advanced Program in Perioplastic Mucogingival Surgery.
Timing: 09:00 – 16:30
Il corso sarà in lingua inglese, senza traduzione. La frequenza al corso è propedeutica alla ammissione agli Stage di Specializzazione “International Graduate Certificate in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation” che si svolgono alla New York University College of Dentistry, NY, U.S.A.
Advances in Mucogingival Plastic Surgery and „The Bone Shell Technique“
- Tuberosity as a donor site: Tuberosity connective tissue. Particularities, harvesting, application, complications, and complication management.
- Tuberosity bone block. Harvesting, application, complications, complication management.
- Composite tuberosity bone block for socket preservation
- Composite tuberosity bone block for immediate ridge reconstruction after removal of failing implants
- Cortico-cancellous tuberosity for periodontal defects treatment
- Alternative donor sites for the bone shell technique
- Sinus window bone plate
- Relocated crestal ridge segment
Click on the speaker’s photo to read the curriculum.